Monday, June 23, 2008

Mix of the Week

Here's a downtempo beats mix I did quite sometime ago. It is the 2nd in a mix "series" I was working on. I don't think I ever did a recording of the first half. It was recorded almost exactly 2 years ago to the day. There isn't really a title for it so I'm gonna just call it "Downtempo 2" and maybe someday I'll put together a first one again, I actually have the records for that in order still. It is primarily downtempo tracks and hip-hop instrumentals with some hip-hop tracks and rare groove to end it out. Tracks are all good, mixing sometimes isn't. Oh well, hope you enjoy anyhow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ish dont seem to work. Loads up so you can see its a 58min long mix but even when you drag the curser to the 5 or 8 min mark there's no sound....?
-Senior' JnDC jr.
bitcchess...