Saturday, March 15, 2008

My 1st Blog Post

welcome to my blog, i will be talking about things i come across in my daily life, which means most of it will be related to music and sports. i am a vinyl lover and try to buy a few records (at least) a week and i have thousands of them at home. i am also a big sports fan with an allegiance towards dc area teams (redskins, wizards, dc united) with the only exception being that i am red sox fan (i lived in boston for a while and drank the water, but i am not a huge baseball fan.)

mostly i am going to talk about dc, sports, my love of vinyl, and other misc. things that i find interesting. i'll try to link to cool things on the web, add some audio worth hearing, and maybe even putting some links up to d'l good music. plus i can relearn some html encoding and whatnot that's always good to know in this digital age.

hope you enjoy checking out my blog, so here goes...

No comments: