Saturday, March 15, 2008

DCU

DC United started play this past week with a 1-1 tie against Jamaica's Harbour View FC in the CONCACAF Champion's Cup. The 2nd game in the home/away series is Tuesday night at good 'ol RFK Stadium, and they need a win to advance to the next round. I was given tickets to go for free (yes!) so I look forward to attending and cheering on the black and red, and hopefully finally securing myself a DCU scarf. I can't wait for the game and I also already got my tickets for the MLS regular season opener on April 5th. I'm hoping this season ends better than last and I also hope I can make it to alot of games this year. The price is right and the atmosphere is great. I would most def recommend attending some games. If you wanna go to one let me know cuz I am always down for a game. Big things happening in '08. DC UNITED!

No comments: